You basically pick whatever you want to include, throw it in a Ziploc bag, close it up, shake to mix, and enjoy.
From the picture, you can see the we chose generic rice chex, multi-grain Cheerios, pretzels, cashews, and M&M's.
You could really include anything that you would like that is bite-size, can be eaten with your fingers and doesn't melt (unless of course you live in Alaska). Try some Goldfish crackers, raisins, dried fruit, gummy bears, whatever makes your taste buds happy.
I wanted to go all fancy and make them spicy with a coating, but Sarah was having none of that. She didn't even want me to put in the M&M's. Crazy girl! (In all honesty, if we had been going on a road trip to the desert, I would have left the M&M's out because they can get questionable in the melting department when it's over about 85 degrees out.)
I told you this creating-thing was easy!
~Carol
No comments:
Post a Comment